Begin your healing journey…
In every moment there is a choice in every choice there is power with power comes the possibility the possibility that anything, any dream, can come true... \
I offer a variety of 1-1 healing sessions: designed to support you in relaxing the mind, reconnecting to your body, and nourishing your spirit. I draw upon a variety of techniques I’ve been trained in, as well as my personal life experiences of recovering from chronic illness. My private sessions are typically around 90 minutes. Contact me at email@example.com to book a session.
- Craniosacral Therapy (CST): CST is a non-invasive, light-touch therapy that works with the structures in the head, face, spinal cord, and sacrum (i.e. the craniosacral system). This system produces and delivers cerebrospinal fluid to the brain and spinal cord, which is what nourishes our central nervous system. During a session we work with subtle manipulation of these fluids to induce states of deep relaxation, and release restrictions trapped in the body. I have training in Levels 1 & 2 CST.
- Guided Meditations & Sound Journeys: I work with visualisations, sounds, and chants, to induce deep states of calm, and reconnection with the body. I incorporate my knowledge and experience in energy healing (including Qi Gong techniques) and shamanic practices.
- Physical & Spiritual Vision Healing: I work with Mariola honey, a medicinal honey found in Costa Rica that comes from stingless bees, and is used to treat physical eye ailments such as cataracts, tired, irritated or itchy eyes, and infections (such as conjunctivitis). It can also be used as a spiritual/meditation aid to help us connect with our “inner sight”. I have personally been using the honey in my own work to heal my eyesight naturally.
In addition to my 1-1 healing sessions, I also offer:
- Wellbeing Mentoring (in person and remotely). My approach to mentoring is to support you in finding deeper connection to, and awareness of, yourself: in order to empower and inspire you to make the lifestyle changes that you want in order to feel happier, healthier, and more purposeful. My focus is on practicality: giving you the tools you need to take charge of your own life, and sharing the knowledge and techniques I’ve learnt from my own experiences. My goal is to also “bridge worlds” – having been a London lawyer, I know what a busy professional life involves, and the unique challenges faced by those living stressful lives in the city.
- Cacao (individual and group ceremonies): Cacao is considered a sacred plant medicine used by the indigenous peoples of Costa Rica (and other Central American countries). In its pure, ceremonial form, it has many physical and spiritual benefits. It is not psychoactive, and often produces a calming effect that helps connection to the heart and body (inviting us away from the mind’s chatter). I have received training to serve cacao medicine, shamanic mentoring, and spent time in one of the indigenous communities (the Ngobe) of Costa Rica. I use cacao from the indigenous in all my work, directly sourced from the producers.
- Herbal Tonics & Nutritional Support: I have experience working with a wide range of herbal medicines, in particular those from Costa Rica. Sometimes I incorporate these into 1-1 sessions, and I also have tailor-made herbs/tonics available for purchase.
* I believe health & wellbeing should be accessible to all. I typically suggest $100-150 for a private session, but do not want pricing to be a barrier – so please contact me if you would like to work with me but cannot afford the suggested price. Additional offerings/donations by those who have the means are also always appreciated, and enable me to provide services to those with lower income.
* Group ceremonies with cacao are offered on donation basis out of respect for the sacred plant and traditions for the serving of plant medicines.