We see peace, when our mind transcends concepts of division, separation and polarity. We feel peace, when we find the capacity in our hearts to embrace all, without judgment, with love. We live peace, when our body unites with our soul, in a gentle dance, and fills the sky with the grace of its harmonious song.
My Mentoring Offerings
I offer both 1-1 individually tailored mentoring, as well as a fixed 4 (or 8) week mentoring programme, depending on your health and lifestyle needs.
My approach to mentoring is to support you in finding deeper connection to, and awareness of, yourself: in order to empower and inspire you to make the lifestyle changes that you want in order to feel happier, healthier, and more purposeful.
Essentially: I want to equip you with the tools to take charge of your own life.
I adopt an integrated and holistic approach in my mentoring, drawing on a vast array of techniques from my own experiences of health and wellness; as well as experience in building up a successful professional business. I “bridge worlds’; and can support you in various aspects of your life… from the personal, to the relational, to the professional.
I have developed my programme and approach to mentoring, drawing heavily from my own life experiences, including:
- nursing my own body back to health after suffering chronic illness – you can read more about me and my journey in my Bio
- building up my own successful legal practice by age 26; then making a career transition and beginning a new life in a foreign country
- managing my own professional practice in the busy city of London, whilst also taking care of my health – I understand the struggles of balancing “work”, “life”, and “health”, and am here to help you navigate that
- overcoming sexual trauma in an abusive relationship: I have since supported others in their healing journeys overcoming deep trauma, and am here to hold space and listen, in confidence and without judgment
- Level 1 & 2 training in craniosacral therapy from Master Dan Springer (I integrate my knowledge of body and energy work into my mentoring to provide you with tools for taking care of your own body)
- shamanic practices, from a teacher I am receiving mentorship from in Costa Rica
- attending countless wellbeing workshops, events, and retreats: as well as doing so for my own personal development and health, I was a “woowoo agent” for WooWoo London, where I attended various events in order to review and rate them, in order to help others find their way around the London wellbeing scene
You can also read my lifestyle article in Counsel magazine where I share some basic tools for developing a healthy routine.
About the Programme:
My main fixed programme is divided by weekly themes: each week, we focus on a different aspect of the being (body, heart, mind, spirit). You will receive a weekly toolkit that includes:
- embodiment techniques, self-massage, and movement practices
- meditations, mindfulness, breathing and visualisation techniques
- daily rituals, spiritual practices, and affirmations
- nutritious recipes to nourish your body, that are simple and easy to learn
The programme can also be taken at a slower pace (over 8 weeks), with the content for each aspect being spread out over 2 weeks instead of 1 week. We can discuss which option is best for you, depending on where you’re at on your personal journey, and your lifestyle goals.
I recommend the programme as a useful starting point if you are interested in building up a healthier routine in your day-to-day life, and want a practical approach for doing this. Whilst we can also organise some 1-1 consultations around the fixed programme, if you want support with more particular aspects of your healing journey, for example to release deep trauma or deal with specific issues, I suggest 1-1 sessions instead.
The programme is designed for you if you:
- want to learn more about yourself, on all levels: body, heart, mind, spirit
- want support in creating a healthier daily routine, as well as having a positive mindset and outlook on life
- want to feel more focussed, energised, and disciplined
- want to learn simple, yet effective, techniques to take care of your wellbeing
- live a busy and stressful life and are looking for ways to find more balance, but are short on time: having worked as a lawyer in London, I know the struggles of juggling work and life, and how to overcome them
- want to deepen your sense of satisfaction, purpose and meaning in life
- want to improve your relationships with others, deepening intimacy by learning to connect from a more authentic place within yourself
- want support in finding new direction or making bigger life decisions, and to overcome fears and obstacles blocking your progress
Finally, if you want to visit me for a personalised retreat experience in Costa Rica where we can work on your health & lifestyle goals in person, please get in touch.
Claim your power…
… liberate your spirit
I believe health and wellbeing is a universal human right, and want to make my sessions accessible to everybody. I also believe in moving away from systems of bilateral exchange, towards a more expansive "giving" economy where we share what we have in excess and what we are able to give, in order to effect a natural re-distribution of wealth and resources, and transition beyond co-dependent structures to a web-like interdependent ecosystem. Read my poem: "economy of love" to feel deeper into my mission. For this reason, I do not operate with a fixed pricing model. If you would like to work with me, contact me at email@example.com to discuss your needs and exchange.